Brunswick Little Theatre is a volunteer, non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization. We depend entirely on ticket sales and the generous donations of our patrons. Community theatre enriches the lives of those in our community whether in the audience enjoying a performance or by taking a more active role - volunteering and performing. On either side of the stage, those involved represent a diversity of age, culture, experience and a strong appreciation for the importance of our community and the arts.
There are several types of donations available:
- General Fund – these donations help us pay utilities, purchase supplies, general maintenance of the grounds and for general support and maintenance of the Theatre.
- Capital Account – These donations go directly to pay mortgage payments and general upkeep of the building.
- 100 Club donors – Your donation of $2500 and up goes directly to the Capital Account to help pay down our mortgage. 100 Club donors are also acknowledged with a Silver star on our lobby ‘Wall of Stars’ and receive invitations to special events and early notifications of events and shows.
- MTA Scholarships – Your donation of $125 will pay for admittance of an area youth to our Musical Theatre Apprenticeship program where they receive education on the basics of acting, music, directing, set design and building and technical and lighting instruction.
- Corporate Sponsorships – Contact us for more information.
All donations are greatly appreciated!
IndividualIndividuals may donate by clicking here.
Or by mailing a check to:
Help support local volunteer community theatre while also gaining the benefits of visibility through sponsorship. With over six events a year, you’ll gain the visibility of our over 4,000 patrons per year.
Sponsorships begin at $300 and include your logo on our website and in our programs.
Contact us today for more information at (910) 447-2586 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
100 Club Donors
Your donation of $2,500 and up goes directly to our Capital Account to help pay down our mortgage
and do needed maintenance on our property. 100 Club Donors are also acknowledged with a Silver
Star in our lobby “Wall of Stars” and receive invitations to special events and early notifications of
events and shows.
Your donation of $125 will pay for admittance of an area youth to our Musical Theatre Apprenticeship
Program where they receive education on the basics of acting, music, directing, set design and building and technical and lighting instruction.